Biology is the study of living organisms. It includes the fields of botany, evolution, genetics, medicine, microbiology, molecular biology, physiology and zoology.
This section covers:
Other relevant sections
- use clear and appropriate language
- write about evidence
- write about risk
- write about data and statistics
- cite other work.
How to present and format:
- titles of documents and other resources
- acronyms and initialisms
- numbers and units
How to capitalise:
- academic and professional qualifications
- brand names and trademarks
- conventions, treaties, protocols, codes and projects
- organisations and institutions
- proper nouns.
How to format, design and include: