Economics and finance
Economics and finance look at money and markets. Economics writing examines the forces that govern how resources are produced, distributed and consumed. Finance writing covers subjects relating to money management at an individual, corporate or government level. Economics and finance include the fields of business, behavioural economics, econometrics, labour economics and socioeconomics.
This section covers:
- Economics and finance writing style
- Challenges in economics and finance writing
- Types of economics and finance publications
- Economics and finance writing resources.
Other relevant sections
- use clear and appropriate language
- write about evidence
- write about risk
- write about data and statistics
- cite other work.
How to present and format:
- titles of documents and other resources
- acronyms and initialisms
- numbers and units
How to capitalise:
How to format, design and include: